Monday, January 31

so good!

i am very happy recently.....not because i strike toto or got a pay raise....hahaa, but because I feel God's grace is upon me.

I recently realised why I undergone depression and some sort of struggles and was not able to get "out" of it. It is because I hated a lot of the things I can't change and was angry, with myself, with God and with people.

In short, nothing seems beautiful nor positive.
Haha, was talking to a friend just yest. and realise she was going thru a hard time overcoming certain stuff in her life. She felt so low about herself and wanted to give up. We both agreed it is gd to know abt some weak points we have....she is not a believer of Jesus yet.

Anyway, I just overflow with new faith this week....duno how to explain. Somehow God seemed to have brought my "changing" period to a certain full-stop. I asked a lot, alot, alot, alot of questions for the past 2.5 yrs.

I did not get any ans but I got back myself, but renewed, more mature. A lot of things have happened, a lot tested my confidence, my level of thinking, my behaviours....etc.

It is good. Every thing has a season.
I am also glad I met up with old frens, frens whom I seldom see, frens whom I thot I have lost the friendship....frens whom I know are dear to my heart but dun get to meet up coz we are all so occupied....
It is vvery cool....coz God is in my life....note, I am no naive person/crazy, fanatic person but I really get to taste of God's goodness more and more each day!

To add on, I have a brand new year ahead.......I believe God will save the depressed people, I can be a blessing! Thank God for bringing me thru....truly, that I may be a tweeny weeny bit closer to being an understanding person too. To the ones whom i will get to meet on the street, in my workplace, in church, in my extended family, etc.

I like to share because I believe being a christian may probably be like walking against the flow many times. Not many times we will be strong, thus we all need to hold one another up.....CHEERS!

No comments: