Sunday, January 16

a blessed life....nine years

I thank God for every single one of my frens, family and colleagues.
I thank God for every single event in my life, good and bad.

(i) came to know Christ
(ii) things good happening in family
(iii) bad patches in school, did not concentrate...did not do well
(iv) did not understd some things which happened, why God allowed...xxx....yy...
(v) issue of pride surfaced, fell from high position....
(vi) cannot believe God for blessing anymore, very sad, etc....
(vii) things got better, but from then on up and down....
(viii)blame many people 4 many things, cannot comprehend, asked y, y, y, low-esteem, depression, emotional entanglement
(ix) picking up, very slowly, so slowly i got very very impatient
(x) process of unwinding began and recognition of God's faithfulness though He is unseen
quarrelled with many people in the process....though
(xi) celebrating new processes that happened and are happening though I still question (i am v stubborn and have lotsa questionsss..... =0))
(xii) 2005, more complete healing, esp. in terms of emotions and growth in maturity, thinking less (in terms of anxiety), loving more....less inhibitions coz I know i am weak but HE is strong in my weakness(es)!

Praise God, We are BlessEd in SINGAPORE! We can be a blessing to many.....

No comments: