I really thk God for the frens who showed concern.
And thank God for saving my life.
Literally fell asleep while driving... thk God that I did not get into an accident, nor harm anybody and the car was slightly damaged.
Jia lat is I got my brother and father and mother into worry and lost the $ to repair.
I was shocked, mentally & emotionally tired and physically v.tired.
Muz say NO to activities and extra stuff. Need to REST. SLEEp.R.E.S.T.
* no driving when tired
* no driving when in a mad rush
* no super-human behavior unnecessary
* no pleasing efforts to gain humans' approval or attention
wat else...
* yes to treasuring life
* yes to 'keeping my eyes closed' to politics and insincere frens
* yes to resting at home
* yes to 'pampering' myself with some foods, BUT not all the sweet stuff !
I hv gained weight so quickly recently, as u can see...
ha
Ciao. TTYL.
Monday, October 8
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment