Ha I am at it again.
Today was a quite jia-lat day at work. Yups. Hv suffered under the 'tired body' and gastric flu... then went bck to work soon. On Wed (right after the 1-day MC), I dragged myself out of bed. And now, today, the 2nd day after MC and bck at work, I cld feel much resistance frm my body !
But still v. happie to be back at work. Thk God tat I hv strength to do the different tasks. Also thk God as I feel myself persevering more.
Indeed in the period of growing up, I hv much to contend with, becoz I am such a 'childish' person who is 28yrs old and yet to be one in reality. I was trapped for some yrs thinking tat pple are always criticising me, esp. my own parents. Of coz, I am really a gd person, seeking improvement always - but somewhat and somehow not mature; not humble.
Tonite is my 3rd nite at home, continously in a week. Tis is not usual ! Ha, and it has been my personal weakness to be out of home for a few nights, sometimes five nites in a week. It is probably the reason why I fell ill quite easily at times.
I do do housework, like cleaning, washing and cooking... but seldom becoz I am busy. LOL. Big excuse... =0) but it is true lah. I am too tired to do all of those. Basic washing yes, but washing and cooking less.
These few days, I had more time at home, did more washing and watched my mum cook. She and my dad really appreciate these moments of eating dinner together. My mum is very homely and fiercely loyal to the family and diligent in housework.
It's been a pleasure to be at home and talk to them more. I tink there is really a TIME FOR EVERYTHING. I appreciate the times now where I hv rest and moments of leisure. Not rushing abt outside, not tiringly going past people... my home is a shelter. LOL, I am learning to be more ladylike and feminine. Already got a mini advice and 'shock' from my father, yes, my own father. So, from today, his words matter even more. (Just two yrs ago, he did mention he was worried for me.) To take note of all advice, I am also more careful and gentler with my words.
And yes, I begin to think of my future home, my future family, my future partner.
I pray that the person whom God will bless me with will indeed come soon ! And he will love God, and both of us will build a strong and warm family together.
Thursday, October 11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment