Friday, October 5

my dance, my work, myself ! =p

as you noe now.... ... i write a lot and share a lot. LOL.

keke

I am v.tired these days, really stretched at work and at home. And dance...haa

WORK is increasing in volume and everyday is a busy-busy mode. BUT it is good, finally I am growing up, learning to do work quietly and quicker. I hv to learn to deal with difficult customers and also manage my time to reply to emails (priority, priority), 'fight-fire' for some emergency work situations, meet tenants, negotiate-negotiate, do reports ... At home - Action SPEAKS LOUDER than WOrds... finally learning that. Yup, learnt it the HARD way, when I lost something impt., then I realised I lacked the love and perseverance to wait and pray, yes for my family, my parents.

AND, i learnt to accept my weaknesses, being slow and also get rid of stubbornness... learning to really listen and not rush.
Not rush to do stuff or try to find some way out. NOT hating the person i see in the mirror and not blaming others for the things gone wrong.
God justifies and does want me to forgive, incl. forgiving myself when I made the wrong decision.

God is really changing me becoz it is Time ! =0)

oya oya, my dance....... it is a ministry, and God used it to change me (becoz i really love dance, i persevered). He used dance to release me from stress and also through the dance ministry helped me to love and care for others.

AND, to learn NOT to be proud nor be ashamed of being slow (contradictory ? no, i felt the two feelings in a same period). Indeed, I am not perfect, and I no longer strive to please others nor do EVERYTHING possible FOR GAINING APPROVAL and ATTENTION. I have to say these as they are true feelings I had gone thru' and had to reconcile within myself. It was and is a BREAKthrougH. Whew I survived...yeah.....
Great....
(if you need a listening ear for issues, can try to tell me, i do hv a gift of counselling. I will say no if I cannot help or hv no time to do so - as God is teaching me to rest too)

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Good nite...

No comments: