Wednesday, October 17

misunderstanding... misunderstood

Dear diary,

I decided to blog abt one incident which happened tis yr.

In the midst of my fear - fear of gg out with a guy alone, I asked two frens out with me to meet him. Yet I was not able to express my fear. Instead, told them I wana meet up....... and before the guy came, told one of them that I wld like to introduce a new fren to her.
Hmm... she is probably happily attached now.

Not long ago, she started to speak less with me... we have drifted apart. Maybe she will never get to know the truth behind the incident.
But I blog this... hope it 'flies to her somehow' in her spirit/ dream, that it was a misunderstanding from the beginning and a mistake made by me to not tell her beforehand... Misunderstanding as I believe that it was the reason why she distanced from me, and also she misunderstood me that I 'made use' of her. No, I never had the intention too.

When the guy asked to watch a show, I also declined coz she needed to go home. Actually, what happened that nite was, he asked me out for a simple dinner, I asked two gal frens along. Since he was not sure of any feelings for me, better for me not to see him one-to-one so often...

But the other gal fren 'R' couldnt make it due to class, and I did not want to let fren gal misunderstd that I 'tua' her and not meet.

Anyways, all misunderstandings are in God's Hand... even though I do plan, He is in charge as well.

I do put my gal frens before guys. Ever since 5plus yrs ago when I did make a real bad error to 'diu bu qi' my good sista-fren S. then.

I noe gal frens shd come first, no matter wat, coz they hv also supported u thru' difficult times.
*********************************************************************

No comments: