it has been a tremendously packed week...
activities are plenty, things to do a lot, frens to meet drainy.......once again, God never failed.
It has always been a joy to know God has given me extraordinary strength. Even when none understands.
My frens might not get to see me often actually.....I really do hv a big grp of frens (not tat i am boasting....but i can't lost frens. Jia lat. They only think I am busy and neglecting thm.... ... sigh, sense a "sense of helplessness" on my part ?) I am truly trying.
As for the other areas of my life, I was so upset over somebody over the past week tat I had lost sleep. Nobody knows my anxiety, but God U know...U hv always known my weak point. It can be tremendously stressing and UNNECESSARY. Thk U God, U have helped me to change and allow me to wander and RETURN again to ask for help; love from U; security in Your provision and timing.
"....U madeth all things BEAUTIFUL in Ur time..." ---I believe.
As for my ministry, still learning to be faithful, to want to pursue U and not be "distracted" that I forgot the pple U placed and place in my path to take care...... I danced, practised dance steps, dance. But eventually it was God who always multiplied, multiplies. Dancing now is the greatest fulfilment in my life thus far. Really, it is Ur grace and strength that hv propelled me forward.
Work......learning that I am really lazing ard at work. Sigh. Better get back to work...... Thank U God for the interviews !
New job will come by end of 2006, even before it.
Sometimes it can get v lonely to be focused, to be determined and not play... as the whole world seems to like to play. Of coz, it is lonely also becoz my focus is not on earning, not on career, not even on relationships. But on God....or rather in the process of seeking Him.
I do hope SOOooonnnn the day will come I can share intimately all the above and my emotions wif my partner for life. Lord, when is "Isaac" coming ? And when he comes, will I be happy, confused, worried or insecure ? O, help me not to.
This preparation process for me - "Rachel" to meet "Isaac" has been so long, but I truly believe it is worth it.
Monday, October 30
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment