Dear diary,
it has been (quite) a long time since I've written.
I feel 'tormented' by my own feelings......and I know, I have to fast and pray.
Everytime my feelings 'attack' me and threaten to 'entangle' me, I have to PUT MY FOOT DOWN and say NO ! No, I must not give in and No, I am still living vibrantly and victoriously, despite how my feelings 'tell me'.
YES, the feelings are real, I am a human being, BUT that does NOT mean I hv to sulk, be bitter or keep feeling sad.
In Fact, God has granted me light on the issue and helped me wif understanding.
I GivE U freedom God, to mend my brokeness and fill me up wif gladness....O God, You alone know how i am addicted and weak........raise me up and lemme turn away from it and be towrds You =0)
AhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhAHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ! I will call upon Your name. Shout it Out !
Friday, November 10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
God will come thru 4 u =)
stay happy and focused on Him
hugs
Post a Comment