Hi all !
Thks for praying for my job interviews and partner thingy....
Just to update, the MON's interview with City Devets Ltd went well. They will return call and thus, I wld then know if there is 2nd interview (the HR mgr has called one of my character referee and if there is a 2nd interview, i wld meet CDL's grp deputy GM). The process has been vvvvv. draining and i am really scared at times....DOING my BEST now and learning to go for all interviews 100%. As for the Crestar Education Grp one, I still prefer tat, but the HR has yet to revert for my counter-offer. Maybe it is the issue of $ , or God knows that I am yet moulded/ timing ...? Anyway, I will call them tmr, one last time to chat with them.
TOM, THUR- 16 Nov, will have a 1st interview for Leasing Exec. Retail, for the new ORCHARD TuRN DEVts ( a Joint-Venture with CapitaLand). It will be at 12:30pm, with CapitaLand's Ms Chan of Retail dept. Will do my best.... I will go forth, praying for words to speak and correct attire and attitude. THK God for the doors.
As for the partner for life issue, just to update, one of them has 'made a move' last week, as in came to look for me at my office bldg, with a bouquet of flowers. heee. ha, was very upset then and confused, as i liked the other guy better. God knoess.....watever i am happy or upset abt.....my fears and concerns and 'arguments'...
Long story cut short, I will continue to know him just as a fren.....then see how it goes. We are all still meeting in a big grp.
I am chatting online wif the other guy some times, now and then. Watching myself and see if I shd or shd not wait (as in submit this in prayer to God).
Difficult but, thks be to God. I must not be silly.
=0)
Rgds,
me
Wednesday, November 15
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
hey babes.
i am v happy 4 u. =)
will b there 4 u if u nid sum1 to talk 2 yeah?
hugs..
Cool gal,
Whom have you got sweeped over your feet? :)
EL, I am suspecting 1 of them liao...
EL
Post a Comment