Dear Diary.......
as I am typing this, I know that I cannot even pen down the feelings I have when I go thru' tough moments --- such as overcoming my stress when dealing with people; feelings of adequacy and some pple who make me sad at times.
Yet, I need to pen something. I feel a lot, but knowing myself and that emotions are not really true 'representation' of the situations at times, I know my perceptions can be wrong.
In any case, I am going to focus more on my work, my family, my health, my ministry and guard my personal time.......also, my heart. There is so much I can worry about, BUT the converse is even more significant--that there is so much I can do and enjoy.
My work, becoz I am finding more excuses to laze, which is totally bad and contributing me to do more useless things like "surfing the web" haha.
My family, becoz I am really spending too little time. Though we all know one another quite well, sometimes the time is too short, I always seem to be in a rush.....sigh. It is my fault. Also, my mum has been telling me to do some cooking and spend time with housework. It is TIME, high time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jia lat.
My health---nothing else to say, except to tell myself, rest, let my body hv repair-process. Enjoy resting and sleep......! If i sleep more, can hv a higher energy level. Rest is for a further distance...=]
My ministry.....to help myself first, is focus. Focus on what God has given me.
My heart, to learn to guard my heart, not to be fretting over issues tat I cannot do, to let go and forgive, people that I am not able to love/ irritated with.......my security to love, without fear of being hurt. Letting go, of my perceptional views of pple. SOMETIMES, the heart is so deceitful that I thot I am always hurt/ I have my right(s)...to be bitter, to be angry, to compete, to be jealous, to gossip...which is wrong. The reasons why such feelings are wrong are becoz :-
(i) relationships betw. humans cannot be reasoned
(ii) many pple hv different personalities -different way of caring/ communicating
(iii) when we are jealous, we scheme and bec. more selfish and probably bitterness builds up and
eats up our joy
(iv) we forget we are perceptional beings without 'enduring' the thoughts of others
(v) even if the feelings seem justifiable, we cannot be happier anyway, coz so what if we are
right, the persons whom we are angry/ jealous/ bitter about deserve forgiveness.
yes, try all of the above.....not for anybody, but first for myself. And indeed, as time passes, and I look back......I am happier and right-er actually (as in not to judge and remain angry).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment