Monday, March 7

over the weekend !

I am very happy today...
actually was zapped out over the weekend....

i constantly remind myself not to "get involved" in activities....coz I so "like to be involved in activities" and goal-oriented. When will I ever get to be like my mum--stay at home and be a gd housewife and etc....?

as I write the above, I really want to, to learn how to cook, to clean; to iron. These are so impt, in setting up a home and caring for the family.

Yest. I visited an "aunt", actually my mum's fren. She just had a major op last year and now have a shop. She worked hard,to "raise funds" for herself next time when old. I enjoyed visitng her. Actually I had fun just helping her arrange the clothes on the mannequins and giving suggestions abt retail.

Then I went to the Orch library....actually God is doing so much moulding work in my life that I seldom like to stay at home or be doing nothing as my mind (which I "trained" slowly not to dwell on things, worry, etc) would wander. It is painful and lonely at times.
But I know it is a process. How to explain? In counselling terms I suppose, it is relief, temporary relief. In the long term, I would succeed in getting the breakthrough as I finally RUN to God again!!!!!!!
Which is what I felt last nite and this morn. Finally, the moulding process sees a new "fruit"--i.e. breakthrough in an area (two actually) God was helping me with.

Steady steady pom pipi

so much last nite too, got bombarded by three pre-believing frens abt life, love, finding a partner etc. I was actually zapped by them, coz I know them on and off in the Uni and then now we met up to catch up. It is good, hehe, but the two of them are guys, non-attached and like to question me why I dont choose non-christians....

Seriously, God has done a deep work in my life and continues to, so I try to explain but no debate, I know it is a personal thing and one day they will come to experience the depth and height of His love and the answers to all the questions they have !!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD BLESS yoU!

No comments: