Monday, March 7

more over the weekend

and I realise over the weekend, some more things began to clear up. I didnt really read a lot of the bible over the past 1 year nor was I beri rooted in church....
*****
guess when I came to struggle over the issues that are overwhelming, I let go at points in time. It's really by God's grace. And haha, due to my father's strong genes to me, I am still quite disciplined...go to church and keep asking why why why. However, my incessant spirit of restlessness and easily distracted from the basics of prayer and reading the WORD (devotional time) lessen lessen lessen, thus I strayed. anyways, God keep working in lives. Truly, deeply, daily. Esp. when I feel most down, some stuff would shine as a light, somebody would appear and say hi, something would draw me back to Jesus....it is Shepherd calling the sheep. Me, a strong-headed, rebellious sheep.
******
SO yest., i did not go for a prayer and praise which initially i intended to go. And i went to visit my mum's fren (aunt). Along the road, I saw many lights, many sales, many pple...walking on the streets, many devotees going to temples - i understd it's Buddhists "returning to god something they asked for"
******

I like fast things, cars-driving, adrenaline-pumping such as wakeboarding, mountain-climbing, exploring, roller-coaster and sports such as roller-blading, windsurfing...ya, so that's where my restlessness is, easily distracted. Thank God He saved me before I started to really pursue $ $ $ and fame fame fame ! =p

No comments: