Thursday, March 17

disturbed

i think i am in the mood of love....haha
ya, paying more attention to colours, listening to colleagues' advice to dress younger; act younger (instd of being so aunty)

praying and going out wif wide open eyes! haha, been so "at home" wif my gal frens, meeting up old frens, nuan-ing at home....so so comfy.

Going to go out more wif frens isnt helping as many of them are females... =p
but I ask them to look out for me and introduce.
Some pple say i very high expectations, haha, maybe 60 yrs old also never get married.
I dun think i really high expectations.
Expectations yes, but not high, but maybe a bit perfectionist....
but still, marriage is for a lifetime, even tho 40%+ divorce rate nowadays, I dun wish to be a statistic, tho I can't prevent it fr helping, I can at least aim not to go towards it.

Had a gd lunch today!

No comments: