Hi gal pal,
(edited this due to privacy) =p
E.T. (God) will wait for that magical moment to 'tttt' Drew Barrymore (me). =) Cheers ! Love cannot be logified, only sanctified. =)
Tuesday, April 29
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
yeah! have finally created my blog with the help of a colleague-fren. the name i have decided on is CLoud & RainboW b'coz I see clouds in my life but oSo RainBows... hope to share and care via my bloG. =p 26 JulY Mon 4:10pm2004
5 comments:
u mean come what may? ehhe.. i love that song.. love that movie..
hugs 2 u babes.. ;)
thk u !!!
it is "Come What May"... actually the song brings out emotions....... hmm... tho' it's a nice movie with Ewan Mcgregor and Nicole Kidman, but wif a v.sad ending... if I cld re-write the story, I wld add in a pair of twin brothers for Ewan and help Nicole to escape...
I prefer the theme song of Music & Lyrics le... in tis case.
Let Love Lead You Back. Cheers !
it is "WAY BACK INTO LOVE" sorry.... oops !
yeah nice song too.. i got it in my hp. keke
=) it's really a nice song ! simple, lovely and meaningful ! ... will get fr. u the next time !!!
Post a Comment