Hi frens...
I am reading a book "Always Daddy's Girl" by H.Norman Wright and enjoying it... ... v.meaningful insights.
Would recommend it if you are looking for a book to read. Why... becoz it explores the childhood years that mould a lady's femininity and the author is a male-father !
=0) it's not biased towrds the women... and it helps me to understand my father more.
And I can understd why I did the email yest. ... I didn't know how to handle the situation and wat the ladies discussed !
And tonite i went to the dentist... finally got the courage and saved enuff ! The dentist is v.established --> seems to be a gentle yet expert in this area of dentistry. Put on the separators =0) 1st step in the process of putting on braces. It's painless ! =0) Thank you God. =) The days of porridge begin ... & i am gg to hunt down the best porridge ! (:>)
Monday, April 28
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment