Dear Diary,
I now know why God has to put me thru' a period of discovery of myself and put me in my family as such. Through the difficult moments, I can understand myself better and through conflicts wif my family, tho' it's a struggle, God has taught me to 'break out, break out' and believe in my family. Coming out of it, I can love them more.
No family is perfect, mine neither. God has granted me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and Wisdom to know the difference. My parents went thru' very vvv.difficult times in their own families. They were not shown love nor proper care while they were growing up. Through every difficulties, they were taught to press on and be even stronger.
Thank my parents for being such wonderful beings ! They have tried and are the best parents they can be. I always wanted to run away from my home - the place of 'prison' and regulations and perfection. I was inhumanly perfect in some ways which hurt myself. There are breakthroughs God has brought into my family. The ways we now communicate, we share, we love and enjoy time together. Even more so, now I realise the glass ceiling is lifted up higher and away, as it had been lifted once.
Thk u brothers. Thk You dear God, for the different perspectives and help !
I am growing fr. strength to strength to be a lovely, happy and confident lady. =0) No longer wondering I shd be more guyish-persevering-strong... but more lady. Always a princess, Ms Rainbow. =>
Tuesday, April 8
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment