
ahhhhh
the workload is okay, but the tenants are driving me crazy... almost.
there's so much to do and sometimes the paperwork gets piled up so HIgh..... hmm... thank God for the grace and strength each day. I could almst feel my bones breaking.
Haha, pple say why I still hv so much energy to go dancing and etc., meet frens. But i guess, if I dun do tat, I wld go crazy just w work.
O yea, of coz musT REST.
hmm... i was thinking and perhaps praying thru' wat I shd do in the next half of the year... Maybe I shd consider switching industry, say teaching or counselling or children's work, but... I came to realise that the foundation of a person for such a work is impt.
Work dealing w lives and day-in-day out giving-counselling can be vvvDraining and requires a lot of inner strength and stability. God, am I ready for it ?
Or shd I stay in Real Estate a while or more...
All my plans You know ( God.... U help me ah!) ...
Meanwhile... share some foods tat's nice w frens and indulge in tis chewy and icy dessert... Mt Fuji (oops, tink I dun know how the pic in Blog wld be positioned) !
Nice & yummy !

No comments:
Post a Comment