Present situation for workers (happily and nauseously - if there's such a word):
BUSY
BUSY
BUSY
STRESSED
STRESSSED
STRESSSSSED
Things hv changed in Singapore and for Singaporeans... there's high work standards in almst every Company - due to the competitiveness and influx of expatriate workers. We lead a different life now as there's much demands and stressed from work compared to prev. In addition, pple are spending in different ways to 'relieve' stress... a vicious cycle.
Perhaps, we really have 'upgraded' in terms of social status, lifestyle and quality of goods (expenditure).......BUT, could u believe the cost of such ?
Many hv not exercised regularly/ spent time wif family (or personal space) /nor watched their diets (resulting in poor health) and a lot of younger ones (*like me) do not have any gratitude towrds Company, nor wana stay too long in a job (if we do not really do passionately) - similarly Companies do not tend to/ keep staff for their loyalty.
* HOW do you fare as a Singaporean worker (if you are) ?
* Is working overseas better ?
* Will Companies ever increase quality of workplace-social balance for their employees ?
Haaa, I am dreaming of a long holiday......... if you are reading my blog now... hehe, u must be thinking I am lazy for not being a hard worker ?!
ACTUALLY, I am not lazy, but seriously do not feel the 'fit' in my present Company due to a mis-matched job scope (my personal fault as I did not ask myself what I was looking for when I accepted the job). However, enduring in the process could be a best learning opportunity. Sometimes, we look out for our comfort a lot (though it seems the most impt.), and neglect the best of life - GROWING AND LEARNING.
God, how long more cld I endure ???
Tuesday, May 29
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment