Monday, May 26

watched BEFORE SUNSET today...

Dear Pal,

I watched BEFORE SUNSET movie (sequel to BEFORE SUNRISE).

V.V.V. ROMANTIC; thought-provoking and multi-layered (other than CLOSER the movie starring Natalie Portman and Julia Roberts) and also scary... scary 'coz humans can fall in love; YET marry anoth. person.
In real life, it happened to my fren... And, in the show : was it a purely romanctic fling (so romantic that it's every gal's inner romantic person being 'invoked') OR ... ... wld Jesse divorce his wife and marry Celine ?

Wat wld have happened if BOTH had turned up in Vienna ?
-> but there is no ending; (wat's the words...) fling. romantic. the *fun*. It's d courage to love without cares -reckless love ... ... did Jesse love Celine ? love her becoz he cldn't forget the 1-nite fling ? ....... the Chinese saying is like " the stuff u can never get is the sweetest (yi shi de mei hao) " ? > i asked myself : is tat what i want ? No...
I am traditional. If i made a decision, there's no divorce.
Family matters. Children matter. Stick wif the man thru'out.

I dun ever, ever, ever wish to end up wif a married man. SO if I ever meet a guy and the guy likes me, I wld tell him, way before he gets hitched/ married. Of coz, tat's when I noe he still likes me. IF NOT, it's moving on... on and on and on..... ... only for the benefit of both parties.

When either of us (guy and gal) walks down the aisle, the ONLY person we shd tink of is our wife/ husband... becoz he/she deserves the BEST. Bestest.

I prefer faithfulness and commitment compared to 1-nite stand. Even tho' the culture nowadays is changing and people's hearts are so unstable (incl. mine). I want Jesus to stabilise me more and more till I receive His gift.

No comments: