Dear diary,
I finally realised wat is gg on... thk you Bro !
Must thk u 4 your contributions and perspective, for they now help me to move forth w more direction and certainty. To contribute twrds the family... ideas to ignite a 'renewal', and eventually also to be a better daughter.
... a.m.a.p. to be ard to help u as u endeavor to help father. At some point in time, I gotta give up my dreams when if need arises. =0) You hv much to learn, JIA YOU !!!
Thk u Bro ! Oyea, u noe God LOVES u so much...yea.
C the journey as a process that works the best out of each of us...
I went to watch DANCE OF THE DRAGON today, starring Jang Hyuk, Jason Scott Lee, and S'pore's v. own Fann Wong. She can dance well. Actually, all of them did well, even tho' they are not professional dancers and fighters, they honed the craft and excelled in wat they did. O yes, it's produced by Robin Leong (also Singaporean) ---> it's very nice... it's a gd show to me... I learnt (quoted tis fr. the movie) -> " there are many challenges & opportunities in life... but the outcome of (something) life shows of how well ur preparation was in the journey "
and, it spurred me once again to dance and to pursue my dreams !
For even when I fail, it is not just about, not just the success..., but really the making-thru' it [...looking for that exact words...] and standing up again and continue. Grab the opportunity ! Conquer the challenge ! =0) in watever way(s) possible and just me growing Up MORE !
Cheers !
Sunday, May 4
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment