Thursday, August 9

praying for S'pore and tat means my frenz & family !!!

Dear 'diary' pal,

I hv to admit that growing up does not always mean v.good times. There is much to learn, to change and to be moulded.

Of coz the joy is when I overcome ! Yeah... happy that I am less rash now, less impatient and there's frens tat I can share with !

Recently met quite a few frens becoz I am participating in my church's 100K Blessing. =p meeting up was not intentional nor planned, just that God brings and brought them into my path... they hv so much to share and also much I can learn from.

It's been a while since i realised tat if I really want to, want to take time off to go overseas and study/ work or both, I need to plan, find out and talk to the right pple.

Yes, I am 28 tis yr, and I want to be skilled and focused. I like to eat, like to share, like to travel, and 'investigate' the way that things are done. Hospitality seems to be the way to go. However, there are other stuff put along my path that is helping me to grow up, learn to be in the business world... also in placed by GOD in GOOD TIMING and BENEFICIAL. Thus, maybe I wld tink for how long more I shd be in real estate. I believe more in praying abt it now as well.

Kay diary pal, I am logging off. Going to wash some stuff and spend time wif my mum.

God is good !
I am going to pray for my frens faithfully and believe they will be coming to know Jesus !
And indeed, they will have answered prayers !

Cheers.

No comments: