Sunday, August 19

13 Aug to 20 Aug

Tis was the best time of hanging in there, to focus and enjoy the dance ministry practices, time with Hillsongs Aust.'s dance director & member-helper.

There were many new dance pieces we learnt and every one of them was enjoyable, amazing and meaningful. Dance is a communicative kinda movement and contains a message which God has created.

He has created all things beautiful in His time.
I believe now, more and more. I am not able to rush it - the process. =0)

Dear diary pal, let many read this and remember how God has brought them through the times they were down or confused and giving up - it was and is and will be in God's Hands and timing to see their fruits/ how GOD BLESS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For God so loved us that we may Love.Hope.Faith and Peace.
For myself, I want to be more mature, and fixed my eyes on HIM and enjoy being blessed. I remember that IT IS HIM who holds my future and enjoy the process.

WOW, dancing can really exhaust me. I am so blessed to be a dancer, and learn many new genres of dance. Am strrreeeeeetttccccchhhheeed. Tiring week, am going to sleep nowwwwwwzzzzzzzzzzzz.

No comments: