Hi-eeeeeee =0)
after watching Legally Blonde II, i feel great. Haha, yup, there is a bimbo in me. I love watching shows tat make me laugh and cry and feel freeee.
Anyways, I really believe in people, their gd positive human nature and also, the bright side of Life.
Though I hv been hurt by pple, 'tortured' by circumstances and disappointed many times, I still believe. In fact, I just went thru' a difficult emotional path and still, healing takes a process, I find Life good and God's real.
[juz prayed for my bro, for healing, I hv nonononono NO idea, but believe God will heal him, and he will resume normal duties as a NSman.]
Kay, I wana share abt the disappointment tat i hv, not gg to go public ... ... BUT simply. To say tat I felt so stupid, hving done sthg, felt so happie, having released my emotions, felt so sad, having lost the person/ relationship, YET, felt a NEW sense of maturity & CHANGE for being able to learnt the lesson, LeaRN more abt myself, AND learn to move ON, to live each day to its fullest.
=0)
Cheers !!!!!!!!!!!!
juz me........
fan of Reese Witherspoon & Julia Roberts.
Sunday, August 5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment