dreaming new dreams for myself, wif GOD
Courage -to change the things I can;
Serenity - to accept the things I can't; n
WISDOM -to know the difference.
Somethg I learnt abt love (thru stubborn periods now awake) - it does not work e way I thot... had the courage to try, the serenity now is waiting n the wisdom as in self-control.
Love really takes a lot. Are u ready ? Is the person ready ? Waiting is not futile. Trying can hurt if rush/ loneliness/fear is the factor. HOWEVer, being a perfectionist means u r jus waiting for ur love to be like a white-horse-prince/ princess. I guess we all wait for some kind of match...looks do matter but in the long term, we want someone comfy, same values and wavelength....plus faithfulness. He or she shouldnt be jus someone who comes along.
Rem: Mars n Venus meet n dun know they r actually a match-made in heaven ? He/she ready, u ready....hmm... don't fix ur eyes on love. Ask me abt Jesus who is LOVE & the creator of LOVE !
U can see by know i am 'chong hey' , I am fun-loVing, sensible, VeRi k-po, sincere, not funny...haha. Loves f00d, dAnCE (ballet or jazz--even tho I am not v good at them yet), explore, drive.
To cherish my family, good frens, ok job, terrific God. Enjoy friends n doing new things. I thank God! I love children and hope to be a missionary next time.
Work towards present goal for 2005 : run a mini-marathon. Other interests which I hope to invest more time in --climbing one mountain soon, a New Job/ passion in job...and more ballet/dance.
James 1 --starting from verse 6 "
If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives....
Friday, November 4
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment