Wednesday, December 8

new workplc, new colleagues

i miss my ex-colleagues, the kids....

sigh, the new work place has nice colleagues but there's little time to gel as they seldom eat lunch.....

thank God there's a colleague who is nice and two of us always eat together, she is like a mentor to me....willing to share. And, fortunately she's outgoing and quite direct.

I had a short time trying to adjust back to the corporate world....some politics.


NEED lotsa wisdom at work to know wat to say and not to say!
i cannot feel the passion in this job though........i was thinking yest. whether I should reconsider what I should do for work.
Working is meant for survival....but I cannot do work for work's sake. I need to feel passionate abt wat I am doing!

this week is quite "nua" at work for me as there is not much stuff to do nor meetings to attend.....
I did say something wrong today. Jia lat.....must really watch my tongue.
Wisdom, Lord! i want to be wise

No comments: