in a nostalgic mood yet happy and cheery tonite
where shd I start?
my head hurt all day, till i gave up. I think it's slight migraine, v slight.
haha, been thinking (using my brain) more....
wish that I need not work, just laze ard doing nothing, which is impossible.
=0)
as I was saying, I suddenly feel like meeting up wif all my frens...just to meet up, just to tell them how much I love them....yah, I miss the gals and kids while I was wif my ex Company--LS.
REally....wana meet up wif them SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how?
outing? BBQ?
Also miss all my church frens...past, present and the missing ones...haha
Whenever I look at my pics, I recall so many things....as I was telling my aunt, I have such a gd memory, I shd be a CID.
Well, everytime I see the pics I rem my frens....I guess i can rem the gd and bad times, as well as frens whom I have missed (passed them by).
hopefully I get to see them still...maintain the friendships ever ever from then till the future....which I know sometimes is impossible.
This is the 2nd week of my new job...got a bit sick today, haha, dunno if it's alreadi sick of the work. It's really work is work. It's the people that matters and purpose behind living.
Love people, love living, love God...
my motto!
and yes, love my family....I v critical...change, change, change!
Tuesday, November 23
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi girl!
Obeying your exhortation to post comments in your blog.. Haha!!
Glad that you're doing fine.. I think that the thing about living a christian life is that there will always be ups and downs.. But your walk has always encouraged me to continue loving God. Thank you for that.
Take care my dear friend!
Post a Comment