Monday, September 28

Sept... passing by

Sept is coming to an end... amazingly fast. Previously Cloud and I had lots of discussion & prayer sessions. Also, I had fear. =) THANK YOU GOD for indeed Ur Word sustained me. I wonder how things are from time to time... Sometimes when I honestly voiced out my thoughts, I wonder how Cloud receives.

He is kind, patient and loving towards me. Even before I confirm him as boyfriend... I am very thankful; touched. There were meetings with my cell leader and her husband, then Pastor YL and he himself met MM + Eric... I must say it is quite miraculous@ times ( i could sense pressure ) + he is brave and persistent.

I pray that God will watch over him and continually renew-refresh him... As he read 1 Cor. 13, may his life be recharged & led by Holy Spirit... for myself, I asked God for help in understanding him and direction. Now I am flowing with joy & relief. Everyday... pray and believe. Actually I was physically tired last week, but I rem. it is worth it. (Momentarily caught a "flu bug" and did fall ill.)
I already have seen God's touch in his life these few weeks, and he was willing to be open to God & His leading.

We are approaching the end of our 40-day endure & wait period. Perhaps there is another extension. What it may be/ will come, we are moving on step by step in faith. God, please help us for the remaining period.

Sometimes he asked me (asks me) if I do like him and miss him...
=p keke... u shd know the answer ... I do not play with guys and dun mislead pple... I am waiting for the 2nd Big Rainbow/ new confirmation. Not by guessing or pondering, but letting God lead and I believe. =)

Jia you !!!

No comments: