Wednesday, September 23

23092009 - restarting my blog... =)

I am ready to start my blogging again... =D

In 2009, July to August, I got to know a guy. Let me make it known here, he is called Cloud; SJ for abbrev. =)

Cloud is a nice and likeable person. Quite difficult to describe here... next time I will put a picture of him... a picture tells a thousand words.

We know each other as normal beings. Hanging out in groups in July and August and then he slowly... asked me out for solo-dates. May not have time to fully describe all the details here YET. Anyways, we embarked on a Journey of Further Knowing each other... likes/dislikes/ inclinations/ weaknesses/ strengths/ values, etc. We listened to our pastor and leaders, and decided to slow down. Endeavoring to know each other more; without physical intimacy - this ain't easy..., perhaps v.weird in the eyes of others, but we will honor God.

Through circumstances, we begun to know each other's families as well, sooner than expected. His mum is a loving & funny person. Family is not ... there is good food to makan =D. His sis is beautiful and kind towards me. Grandma Mdm Chow Pek Siong just got to know Jesus. She is a cheerful & strong lady; and has a kindred spirit + vibrant outlook in life. I like her !

No comments: