Today is my fren - R's birthday.
Actual Day
I want to dedicate this posting to her.
* A Rose That Blooms *
There's none like u
Much to know about
Far beyond ur own thots
Since u were born
Happy b'day todae & more
There's lots to feel & grow
Really glad our paths have crossed
I know u 're special
Hope u know it as well
Quite a lady of ideas & strength
Just look within
U will know ur beauty deep
People can come and go
Only God will anchor and plant
U deeply into water with nutrients
Oh so there is much to anticipate
Have fun & be set free
To be all that u 're
Many mins, hrs & days will pass
But no time will erase God's blessings
There is indeed no better time to say tis -
"You ARE a Beautiful Rose tat Blooms"
Cheers !~
Thursday, July 5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Dear Esther,
Sorry, this is my 1st time commenting in a blog, so made a mistake - my comment made on your sharing on 23July is meant for this poem which you wrote for me actually.
Thank you once again.
You are the 1st person who wrote a poem for me! I printed it out and will pin it at my workstation on my new workplace. It is a reminder to myself that someone actually sees the beauty in me & appreciates who I am...
Yes, I want to be that rose, planted by the streams of water...
Love,
The Rose =)
Post a Comment