i ve lotsa to give thks for, but haahaa, nt writing it at this entry.
Hugged my father tonite for the 1st time, and my mum for the 2nd time. I know they love me. I know they love me, i know they love me.
God loves me too. And He gave human parents, earthly parents.
Hmm, will nt go into "so called religion" topic here, but I understd how much parents love and I wana love them.
AND, watched Lake House tonite. Sandra Bullock is gorgeous and 'character!" and Keanu Reeves seemd to be better when older...ha.
=0)
God has set me free !
May I live my life even more meaningfully and bec. a blessing to others.
God bless u too that u might come to know Him.
God is love, there is no fear in His perfect love.
Uhooo
Tuesday, August 1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment