Wednesday, August 23

iNteNtiOns

it is a while since i wrote...

=0) learnt a lot recently, abt myself and abt others. And, abt God.

one main thing I wana share, really wana share is abt intentions.
I realised tat i can be so scheming, and it is really a strength turned into weakness...and can harm pple too.
Seriously, if I dun hv God in my life, I tink I wld be the most subtly, scary, scheming freak.

Intentions can be 'at play' everywhere. Be it in the family, at work, in sch, with frens, in church, ... ... ... ...
Just wat determines the "product/ outcome" of an event, a project, a question, an idea...not just comes fr the process/ work/ efforts put in BUT also the intentions.

Really, so great/ 'mighty' is the intention tat it 'governs' the way the person reacts/ does/ acts/ continues his or her course of work/ direction of the thing.

i discovered all these long ago, but it really is something 'dangerous' for a 'scheming' person like me. Perhaps an inborn trait.

Can be very good, coz once honed, and submitted to God, that which can be dangerous and bad, will make an impact/ produce gd fruits in the end.

Praise God !

SO now, i can hv purer intentions, twds stuff, twrds Family, FrenZ, collEagues, work, etc etc etc...
and i believe truly the HEART is the matter of all.

No comments: