Thursday, June 23

extract of a MSN conversation wif fren

Divine Exchange says:
i think i am too extreme too negative and too weak in praising and caring
Divine Exchange says:
recently i am struggling again
Divine Exchange says:
on my negativeness
Divine Exchange says:
and my extremism
Divine Exchange says:
because of that and a comment from a friend
Divine Exchange says:
i felt that i stood lowly
Divine Exchange says:
i realised and recognised that i am indeed made of those few qualities
Divine Exchange says:
and wish to change
Divine Exchange says:
for man, for God or for myself
Divine Exchange says:
haha
Esther-HuiJun - I am successful because of God who cares for me says:
i learnt
Esther-HuiJun - I am successful because of God who cares for me says:
that emotions
Esther-HuiJun - I am successful because of God who cares for me says:
are gd and bad
Esther-HuiJun - I am successful because of God who cares for me says:
extremists
Esther-HuiJun - I am successful because of God who cares for me says:
come from emotions
Esther-HuiJun - I am successful because of God who cares for me says:
i recently had a divine revelation, sharing fr the ballet teacher, a he
Esther-HuiJun - I am successful because of God who cares for me says:
he said that tho we can be emotional
Esther-HuiJun - I am successful because of God who cares for me says:
i.e. full of emotions
(esp gd for arts and artistic doings)

we must learn to control our emotions

by the Holy Spirit (this part you are right on track)

in periods where we are in the dark/lost

i.e. don't know where we are heading

or nothing seems to be happening,

we must learn to trust

wait upon God and continue to be faithful stewards

and contented

and God also told me we will have talents but we must learn to use talents accordingly , sometimes waiting for the timing fr God and of course when we are doing things which we do not excel and not happy/ excited/ happening, we continue doing, be happy and doing our best as we can

No comments: