Monday, February 14

V-day today

today is V-day and I have no date. It is alrite. Half of me have gotten used to the fact that I have no date, half of me am happy that I have no date....coz I do not want any guy to come to me/to love me only on V-day.......

anyways, most of my gal frens have been attached for so long, they say they no longer celebrate, perhaps just a dinner....
and my colleague, who received a bouquet of nice garden flowers (her husband is in the biz) was happy, but commented--is it he who sent or the sis who sent (her sis-in-law also works in it, family biz) ?

Everyday shd be a V-day for couples ! Just like Christmas, everyday is meaningful wif Christmas.

Couples shd keep the romance going.....thro' little gifts, cards, flowers, foods, going-out-togethers, movies, picnics.....etc.
Keep the romantic spark of fire burning! =0) ....

No comments: