in these 2 years when I slowly put down my urge to get attached, I admit sometimes or many times i am not feeling. Coz I am v emotional, thus chose not to feel at times....sort of waiting for my own emotional state to be stabilised.
ya....i used to hunger over love like nobody's biz...and am not shy abt it...
it's just that I need someone to love and be wif...
THEN....i realise God doesnt want me to be in love for love sake. He's not depriving me of love too...just that love is too much my addiction.
i began to develop other areas of my live, slowly, very slowly in fact. Now still developing...
1st, my stability as a person, efficiency in doing things, ability to take care of little character stuff like envy, impatience, jealousy, etc.
haha, anger too.
finally I am free of all these...thus begin to seek love again. AND yet again, I feel weird. Like I swung to the other extreme, not feeling the normal way,afraid to be addicted to love yet not able to be happy as single.
OKAY, i noe that being single is not what God meant for most of us. i.e. only those with the GIFT of celibacy does remain single.
We will be able to get attached!
haha, so it's time for me to noe guys NORMALLY and noe them as frenz...not have too much fear. =p
Tuesday, August 10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment