Dear Diary,
I wish I can talk to God deepere....
hear His voice...
Recently I am feeling some fatigue.
Being in a relationship is not easy... perhaps I feel too much for Cloud. And I am worried for his health.
Cloud -be assured; i dun see you as a passing cloud...
I bade goodbye to my fears and worries.
And Cloud came along.
Cloud was fast and really expressive. He does not fear.
I let go of my "constraints and expectations".
( i had long ago stopped "judging a person / circumstance " )
Then I slowed down and had a chat wif my pastor; along e way we prayed. Really prayed !!! Then my pastor had stuff to share wif him. He was upset. Sometimes confused.
It is not really his fault; also not my fault.
We just cannot see eye to eye on everything. However, we are making adjustments for each other.
It is true, being in a relationship is not just about lovey-dovey; romantic feelings.
There are adjustments... it takes perseverance, prayer (faith and more love) and God's help.
I wana sleep more... becoz sometimes i feel i need more energy to be a person in a relationship.
In the past, everythg i do, just for myself. I am happy now, however, there is much more to do; spending time together. It is different...
Hmmmmmmm........
It is fun, enjoyable and happy times. Sometimes we "iron" some stuff out, need more time and engage in deeper communication... can be draining at times; maybe i think too much... Thank God that we are both communicators & think before arguing.
=)
God, please help us. I really need to have more of You in this.
Jus me,
Esther
Monday, October 12
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment