Friday, September 5

for EeL.

Hi Eel.

Thks for caring. I read ur blog (o yes, i absolutely love the entry on the shart) haha. ... Ur blog entry is extracted here... as an "identification" twrds wat u feel, and also, letting u knw that I wld not be sharing much further w.r.t. any of "my cross".

" There have been a flurry of activity around me recently, but despite everything, I've been feeling lonely. Alone. The sort of coldness in the heart that cannot be filled by yet more parties to go to, or more money earned, or more good deeds done. The bible says that God gives a full and joyful life. Am I missing the point somewhere along the way? Am I not God-centred enough? Have there been too many things that have clouded my view of the cross? "

--Jeremiah 33:3-- something which I always rem. when I have no answers; sometimes silence from God - or even after i spoke wif you or Selina.

No comments: