.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
I hv added pics (tink they appear above; sigh they dun appear as gd & beautifuL as wh. u r there actual...) of a beautiful sCenery in Spore... lotsa Sky but with Construction...
Enjoy ! ... we are All Work-In-Progress... And if u return to the Location of tat Scenery one year later... you WIll DEFINITELY see sthg most beautiful :-)
These articles are meAningFuL ! =)
fr. a beautiful Sista...
Until I learned to trust,
I never learned to pray;
And I did not learn to fully trust
Till sorrows came my way.
Until I felt my weakness,
His strength I never knew;
Nor dreamed 'til I was stricken
That he could see me through.
Who deepest drinks of sorrow,
Drinks deepest, too, of grace;
He sends the storm so he himself
Can be our hiding place.
His heart, that seeks our highest good
Knows well when things annoy;
We would not long for heaven
If earth held only joy.
William G. Coltman
When things go wrong as they sometimes will;
When the road you're trudging seems all uphill;
When the funds are low, and the debts are high;
And you want to smile, but you have to sigh;
When care is pressing you down a bit -
Rest if you must, but don't you quit.
Success is failure turned inside out;
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt;
And you can never tell how close you are;
It may be near when it seems afar.
So, stick to the fight when you're hardest hit -
It's when things go wrong that you mustn't quit.
Author unknown
The will of God will never take you,
Where the love of God cannot enfold you,
Where the mercies of God cannot sustain you,
Where the peace of God cannot calm your fears,
Where the authority of God cannot overrule for you.
The will of God will never take you,
Where the comfort of God cannot dry your tears,
Where the Word of God cannot feed you,
Where the miracles of God cannot be done for you,
Where the omnipresence of God cannot find you.
Everything happens for a purpose. We may not see the
wisdom of it all now, but trust and believe in the
Lord that everything is for the best.
~Author unknown~
--------------------------------------------------------
People dream they can fly, I dream I could make Jesus smile. - ed.
--------------------------------------------------------

No comments:
Post a Comment