Tuesday, December 25

try to decode tis - if i cant tink of whether Spore Hokkien Mee, Ipoh Hor Fun or watever, i take sushi =0) anyways...

something my fren shared after she returned fr. her trip...

Hokkaido is very nice. I just went there in Oct. A., do try the soya butter ramen @ sapporo's ramen yokocho and of cos the famous seafood. Uni (sea urchin) is so cheap compared to here. And you can try for free at the fish mkt. Can also try the sapporo/kirin brewery's bbq. I had free flow of snow crabs there. Also Honeydew is super sweet, you gotta try. Yum yum... I think you'll be able to catch the winter ice sculptures when you go. If you have more time to go around, do rent a car and drive to the nearby Noboribetsu (just 1 hr drive), can enjoy the famous hot spring and beautiful scenary. Lake Toya (near to noboribetsu) is also beautiful but i don't think the boat rides and fireworks are available in winter. Otaru (also 1 hr drive away) is very romantic. Sushi is famous there. You should definitely check out Otaru's day & night and make a music box while you are there Rem to get one of those famous raisins biscuits by rokkatei (http://www.rokkatei.co.jp/top.html) at airport as souvenirs, Japanese love them a lot. I was impressed by their GPS system. You can just enter the telephone number of the destination and the GPS will guide you there!

No comments: