Sunday, November 18

Batam trip with singlessss from the church.... hahahaa


Hi there....
if u are looking at my blog this time - u will be surprised. Coz I am gg to post some pics from my recent Batam trip.

Honestly, there were doWn down moments and Up up up moments (hehe, u can sense which is more - down or Up) !

Well, the pics tell little.

Throughout the week leading to the trip, I was excited. Excited somehow with peace, as I knew God had something gd in store. Not so much of bgr/romancing etc.etc. but somehow something GOOD.
Now I noe what it is. He had PLANNED to release me from all my past hurts (as in a closure), mindsets from past experience, Old ways of handling my emotions and Antique way of grooming and change in communication wif guys haha.

In short, I really appreciated God for sending me on this trip (tho' I was >gan cheong< - worried abt some stuff and being 'viewed as desperate' and being there among a group of boring pple hahahahaah dun tell them).

I felt refreshed, totally transformed in my mind, and a big breakthru' where I can care more for my sisters and appreciate ladies, AND being non-competitive :learning to encourage & provide sisters wif opportunities with the bros.

Hmm..... there's lotsa more I can share, but I reserve my secrets wif the Conversation wif God, the Maker of all Life and definitely the Maker of my Love Story to Come.

Well, for all of you who wish to noe if I met anybody special, well, I really wana say, I do meet a lot of special pple -guys, and ladies. AND more imptly...... I really found more security in myself, my worth, WHO I AM, my attributes, Talents.....(popping out slowly as pple affirm) AND..... learnt to listen more and speak less....yes, to be so; Lastly, need to pause & communicate properly.

I go there to be refreshed, and expecting quite little. I return being v. refreshed (not tat i slept a lot) and found that the process begun and accomplished this - a BIG breakthrough > so impt. for a lady and her heart.

Thk U pastors and all the organisers ! And the lovely sistas and brothers.

I am insufficient and weak, BUT God is good and rich and a God of all foresight and wisdom.
Cheers ! And i really wana say this " a thousand accomplishments begin with a single step "

Courage ladies !
I faced the fear of being single and growing older..... the 'dream' of marriage seems far away. HAHaaaaa LOL.
But..... God proved otherwise.

Through the downs, difficult moments, I finally stood firm and realised I needed to be alone -as in happily single and NOT rush into anything and BE happy.

I did tell Him all my frustrations, difficulties, fears and negative thots.

To be happily single - surrender is the 1st step of decision... and MORE IMPTLY, trust Him. HE WILL NOT PLAY WITH LIFE NOR HAPPINESS....esp. the happiness - future of a lady and her heart.

=0)

No comments: