Wednesday, September 12

nOt easY groWing up But it is gOod - a BeaUtifuL process














WhetHer it is me, wat I like or What i Want to Be...
=0) whaT i went thRu'...

i tink at this point of my Life i finaLLy learNt to believe in who I am, accept My WeakNesses and Also Love myself more. Of coz, also coming terms with what is the MistAkes and confronting the FeaRs of my Life.

WorkiNg thru' my insecuRities and also oveRComing my fears is always a challenge for me.
I will aLways be me, bUt a better Me EACH NEW DAY. Going thru' the process and realising that I CAN MOVE FORWARD !

Kay, i am tearing as I write this... and thus not v. coherent. =0)

People do comment I tink a lot, share a lot, sometimes childish...
it's all part of my growing process and me questioning myself why I am so.

Now it is good now that I can recognise ME, my identity and definitely, my boundaries - learn to say no, learn to be firm, having principles but not eaten by principles.
=0) Thank God, tat I already hv eternal life, and yes, to be positive. Not for the sake of being positive. AND not to be hard on myself.

Anyways, it was quite a tough period recently when i go through deep, deeper to persevere to see the bREAKthru' !!! =0)

BeautifUL process, when i really could not see the light. REALLY. Could not feel God either then... n NOT to be jealous, NOT to envy and plot agst others.... ... NOT to take people and things for granted.
Wow, really v.broken. I am sure most of us, if not all had gone thru' dark moments.
As if not any one else who knoes and wld experience. KEEKEeeee

=0) and yes, I am not sure if it wld happen again, But I will be me, a Better Me, a Happier me and definitely, a more SHINY me (as a beautiful person and also God-lit-up person).

YEAH. DOUBLE, double, TRIPLE toast.......

If anythg happens again, I will still smILE and run on.
Run the race,
Fight the fight,
Finish the Faith.

Love you all ! =0) Thk Q Sanshu, AuntSigu, my parents, Selina and my brothers YC+ Ash.

I dun exactly like my job at all, but it helps me to hv patience and moulds my character & hone my skills ! N FINALLY i am more mature, beautifuL and accepting. =0)

No comments: