=0)
tasted God's goodness again today.....
there are too many stuff to do, my life too routine and packed too, job not satisfying as I have wished....etc. Haha, even quarrelled with one fren.
What's wrong with me/ life ? !
=p Think I going to 'collapse' sort of again. But thank God, He is that invisible 'force'/person again, who pieces in the missing jigsaw and tho i still hv a headache (becoz of the cold temperature in office/Spore...yucks), work still hv to do, job still the same......but I found the overcoming strength to deal with the mundane, to keep going.
if you understd wat i mean.
=0)
AND positively I know I do not make great decisions all the time nor excel in wat I do (as in people's standards)...but the LIGHT is at the every darkness tat appears.
Cheers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
remembered 2 verses earlier on:
a) "........and I am sure of this, that He who began a good work in you will be faithful to bring it onto completion..."
b) "...do any of you lack wisdom? for if you do, ask God who gives generously. However if you doubt, you will be tossed back and forth like the waves"
Friday, December 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment