i realise i am getting older
not becoz i celebrated my birthday this yr...haaha.
but becoz i felt so different in that many situations are happening and many frenships start to either blossom or going towards a stage of conflict. AND, also, i realise i have much more responsibilities...yucks.
by now, i realise i cant dodge the process of growing up no matter how much i wish to procrastinate.
haahaa, queen Esther in the bible also procrastinate till she finally was touched to save her pple.
it's a bad habit
i am writing in horrible English today....haha, not just today
ACTUALLY, i have yet written for v v v v vv longggggggg
i was busy at work and yes, i went to BANGKOK !!!!!!!!!!!!!
haahaa, usu not many pple read my blog, so if you do, do leave a note.
I realise my present job is so cool, in the sense that I can learn so so so much, fr a boss who is v sharp eyed and sometimes quite a pain.
Sigh coz she is a career minded woman. But i really appreciate her, coz she really is gd and takes time too to mentor me.
THANK GOD.
haha, i really thank God coz He gave me the courage to ask my boss two qns in Mar -a. wat is my direction in the dept and b. will my renumeration be adjusted.
I never felt the peace after i entered coz i felt i was 'under-utilised' and not doing well.
Still adjusting to corporate culture and keeping my self.
Cant be so careless wif my words anymore liao. It is childish.
Haha, yes, GROWING uP !
there is no perfect working world. At least my colleagues are nice !
and there is someone whom I can share wif.
I really wish to be a presenter or adventurer, sometimes i dream of going to MediaCorp, being a presenter....
and nowadays dream of going overseas for holidays/work/study
jia lat
need to concentrate and focus on work again !
LASTLY, wana share 1 'achievement'. I cooked for my mama on SUN ! whoa, she finally got me to cook.....fulfilling her dream of me being a xian qi liang mu (virtuous wife)...wat's next?
heehez
Ciao
Monday, May 9
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wah.. so what is it that you cooked?
who are you ???
haha, I took so long to reply...coz you are Anonymous.
I cooked some 'idiot-proof' dishes such as spaghetti, potatoes and made salad. Also cooked a slice of fish, red grouper I think.
She loved it ! and I loved it that she loved it. Mum is greateesst.
Post a Comment