haah
after puking a few times on Mon wee hours...actualli cleared my stomach of all the rubbish I took for the past 1-2 weeks.
was depressed actualli and couldnt do much except to eat loh
haha
good to empty my stomach after stressing it with so much rich food....bread, cakes, rice, muesli bars, etc etc.
I have a sweet tooth you see.
Come to think of it, learnt a lot more...now got chance to examine my strengths and weaknesses...that day talked to my pastor and cried and cried...duno how I became less and less joyful in these 2 yrs...noe that I have some issues unresolved.
Then read a few of my frenz' blog too...
theirs are so so so much more reader-friendly than mine! I got so much fun reading and yes, this good gal fren of mine---her bro is really interesting...very gd in coming up with ideas. so young alreadi so creative, sure go a long way
I really dunno how I will survive this no job period...sometimes feel so useless...worry. Sometimes I am so happy, coz I learn not to take things for granted. AND i realise I very lazy...dream too much is no gd!
Live the present.
God bless yoU! =0)
pukin' is done, back to work...thank God for all the part-time assignments, which is a means of livelihood for me, for some 'luxurious' treats like a new christian cd i got today. Yipee!!!!
cya k
Wednesday, October 13
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment